Easy Peach Cobbler
by , Updated April 6, 2017
This is a popular version of everyone's favorite dessert, peach cobbler. Serve this delicious peach cobbler warm with a scoop of ice cream, or drizzle with heavy cream.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Put melted butter in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish (8-inch square or 11-by-7-inch).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix to blend thoroughly. Stir in the milk until well blended. Pour the batter into the baking dish over the butter; do not stir.
- In another bowl, combine the sliced peaches with the remaining 1 cup of sugar. Pour over the batter layer; do not stir.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm with ice cream or drizzle with heavy cream.
Serves 8Calories per serving: 318
Fat per serving: 9.3