Broiled Lamb Chops
by , Updated April 6, 2017
Lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil give these broiled lamb chops great flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Place the lamb chops in a nonreactive container or food storage bag. Add the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice mixture and turn the chops to coat thoroughly. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spray a rack with nonstick cooking spray and place in a roasting pan. Set the oven to broil.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, brush all over with olive oil, and arrange on the rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for about 5 minutes. Turn the chops and broil for about 5 more minutes. Check with an instant read thermometer. Chops are rare at 140 F or medium at about 160 F.
- If desired, dot with a thin pat of buter just before serving.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 387
Fat per serving: 19.5