Grilled Pork Tenderloin
by Updated April 6, 2017,
These grilled pork tenderloins are lean and delicious. The pork is marinated in a mixture of lime juice, salsa verde, garlic, and green onions. Serve the grilled pork tenderloin sliced with extra salsa verde and cilantro.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Trim the silverskin coating and excess fat from the tenderloins.
- In a bowl or zip-close food storage bag, combine the 1/3 cup of salsa verde, lime juice, garlic, and green onions. Add the pork and turn to coat all sides. Close the bag or cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium-high, or about 375 F to 400 F. Oil the grill rack.
- Grill the tenderloins, turning frequently, for about 20 minutes, or until they register at least 145 F, the minimum safe temperature for pork.
- Remove the tenderloins to a plate and tent with foil. Let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with salsa verde; garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe