Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Add your choice of raisins or dried cranberries to this convenient crockpot oatmeal, or leave it plain with cinnamon and vanilla. You may make this the night before and wake up to a delicious breakfast. Or make it during the day, refrigerate it, and heat it in the morning.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours 10 minutes
- Butter the inside of the slow cooker crockery insert or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the oats, water, applesauce, brown sugar (if using), and cranberries. Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 9 hours.
- Add the half-and-half; blend well. Cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Garnish the oatmeal with cinnamon sugar and dried cranberries; serve with milk.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
How to Make Cinnamon Sugar
- For each tablespoon of sugar, add about 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Blend well and use for topping oatmeal or desserts.