Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
by Updated April 6, 2017,
This easy fudge takes no more than 15 minutes, start to finish! The simple formula is similar to no-bake cookies, but the crispy texture comes from rice cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine the crispy rice cereal and graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl.
- Combine the corn syrup, brown sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a full rolling boil; boil for 1 minute. Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the hot mixture over the cereal and crumbs. Mix well to blend ingredients. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Immediately spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and pat to smooth the top. Refrigerate the fudge until firm, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and store leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 2 dozen.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Chocolate Fudge