Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese Sliders
by , Updated April 6, 2017
These chicken sliders couldn't be easier! Chicken, bacon, and spicy cheese are layered on split rolls and then baked.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F
- Spray a large sheet of heavy-duty foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Carefully slice the rolls in half horizontally.
- Place the bottom of the rolls on the prepared foil and set the top aside. Gently cut almost through the bottoms so they may be separated easily when they're done.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha, if using. Spread over the rolls.
- Top the mayonnaise with chicken, and then the bacon.
- Top the bacon with about 2 teaspoons of slaw. Alternatively, top the slider squares some pickled onion or chile pepper.
- Sprinkle the pepper jack or cheddar cheese over all.
- Place the top of the rolls over the cheese layer.
- Brush the tops with the melted butter and garlic salt mixture.
- Bring the sides up over the rolls and seal. Crimp the ends together to seal.
- Place the foil package on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Open the top of the foil and continue baking for 5 minutes.
Makes 12 Sliders
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Slow Cooker Lemon and Garlic Chicken Thighs
Tex-Mex Taco Beef Sliders
Easy Meatloaf Sliders