Broiled Salmon With Herbs
by , Updated April 5, 2017
This great tasting salmon is easy to prepare and makes an excellent meal with rice or roasted potatoes and a salad or steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the broiler.
- Grease a rack or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place in a roasting pan.
- Arrange the salmon steaks on the rack.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Spoon about half of the mixture over the salmon steaks.
- Broil for about 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the steaks, spoon the remaining sauce over them, and broil for about 4 to 6 more minutes.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 482
Fat per serving: 35.4