Baked Salmon With Basil Mayonnaise
by , Updated April 5, 2017
A great tasting basil mayonnaise jazzes up this easy baked salmon. The salmon is special enough for a weekend meal, or make it for an easy everyday dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Prepare the mayonnaise mixture. In a blender, process the mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, parsley, and basil until well blended and smooth. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side down, on a nonstick baking pan, or in a pan lined with nonstick foil. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with the basil mayonnaise.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 486
Fat per serving: 32.6