Chicken Burrito With Tequila
Updated April 3, 2017
Chicken is cooked with tequila sunrise ingredients for a flavorful and low fat burrito filling. Feel free to use a medium zucchini in this recipe instead of the yellow squash.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add squash and mushrooms, cooking until slightly soft; remove from skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Return squash and mushrooms to pan; add black beans, grenadine, orange juice, chili powder, tequila, garlic powder, and chicken stock. Lower heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to skillet mixture and stir until thickened. Add tomato and heat through.
- Portion mixture evenly among tortillas and fold as a burrito. Serve burritos hot with salsa and rice, if desired.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 373
Fat per serving: 9.3g
Spanish Chicken with Pasta
Skillet Chicken and Rice
Chicken a la King Recipe
Chicken With Tomatoes and Green Chile
Chinese Hot and Spicy Chicken
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index