Turkey Cutlets Marsala
by , Updated April 3, 2017
This is a great way to enjoy light and delicious turkey cutlets. Serve turkey marsala with rice or noodles for a delicious meal. It's special enough for the weekend or guests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- On a piece of wax paper, combine flour and pepper. Lightly dredge each cutlet in seasoned flour (dredge just before cooking or flour coating will become gummy).
- In a large skillet heat oil and butter over medium low heat. Add cutlets and saute until lightly golden, about 2 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of the cutlets. Transfer to platter.
- Add green onions to skillet, turn heat to low, and cook, scraping any fragments left in bottom of pan with wooden spoon, for 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute longer. Add chicken broth and wine to skillet. Turn heat to medium and cook until liquid is reduced to half, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and rosemary.
- Return cutlets and any accumulated juices to skillet. Spoon sauce over cutlets, turn heat to low, and simmer until heated, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer turkey cutlets to platter. Spoon sauce over cutlets, garnish with parsley, and serve.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 283
Fat per serving: 10.7g
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index