Linguine with Chicken Scampi
Updated April 3, 2017
This is a delicious chicken and pasta dish, made with lots of butter and garlic along with a little lemon juice and parsley. Serve this meal with a nice crusty loaf of bread and a tossed green salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Dip chicken in egg then roll in mixture of bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute chicken until golden brown. Remove chicken to warm platter.
- Wipe the skillet with paper towel.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in skillet. Add garlic, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Toss chicken in sauce to coat.
- Spoon chicken and sauce over the hot cooked and drained linguine that has been tossed with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 688
Fat per serving: 23.2g
Note: calorie and fat count do not include oil which might be absorbed when frying
Oven Fried Chicken
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Crunchy Fried Chicken
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index