by Updated April 3, 2017,
Chicken breasts are thinned then dipped in a wonderful garlic butter sauce, then they're rolled up and coated with bread crumbs. Serve this chicken with a rice pilaf or buttered noodles.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Put the chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to flatten and thin.
- Dip in mixture of 1/2 cup butter and garlic. Roll tightly; secure with toothpicks.
- Coat in mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken rolls in a nonstick baking pan or a baking pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Calories per serving: 514
Fat per serving: 29.7g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Crunchy Fried Chicken
Chicken and Ham Pie
General Tso's Chicken
Glazed Chicken Wings
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index