Asparagus Chicken Bake
by , Updated April 1, 2017
Chicken breasts are browned then baked with asparagus , along with a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Brown the chicken breasts in oil.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in the flour and salt until smooth. Stir in chicken broth and cook until thick. Remove from heat; add the cream and Tabasco.
- Place asparagus in the bottom of a 2- to 3-quart baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the asparagus.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and asparagus.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 481
Fat per serving: 31.8g
Chicken Divan Recipe
Curry Chicken with Bacon
Oven Fried Chicken
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index