Spanish Chicken with Pasta
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This is a really easy skillet chicken with tomatoes and other chopped vegetables, with pasta added to the skillet near the end of cooking time. I used ditalini in this dish, but macaroni, mini penne, or small shells could be used as well.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook and stir for 3 minutes, or until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, celery, chili powder, paprika, cayenne, tomatoes, and chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
Calories per serving: 376
Fat per serving: 10.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Skillet Chicken and Rice
Chicken a la King Recipe
Chicken With Tomatoes and Green Chile
Chinese Hot and Spicy Chicken
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index