Grilled Yogurt Chicken
Updated April 2, 2017
This recipe is marinated for at least 4 hours, so plan to start it early. Serve this flavorful yogurt grilled chicken with a garnish of fresh cilantro or parsley.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Marinate: 4 hours
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 40 minutes
- Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels and cut into 1-inch pieces. Thread onto short skewers and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Put skewered chicken into a shallow non-reactive dish. In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, ginger, garlic, chili powder, coriander, lime juice and vegetable oil.
- Pour yogurt mixture over skewered chicken and turn to coat completely in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat grill. Place skewered chicken on grill rack and cook 8 to 12 minutes on each side, turning skewers and basting occasionally with marinade.
- Serve hot with rice, if desired.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 236
Fat per serving: 8.5g
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index