Skillet Chicken with Tomatoes
Updated April 2, 2017
Serve this delicious chicken with cooked spaghetti, linguini, or angel hair pasta.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: About 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Put chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten slightly with a meet mallet.
- Coat with 3 to 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and then dust with the flour. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat; cook chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Remove to serving dish; keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms, onion, and rosemary until onions are soft. Add tomatoes; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until thickened. Spoon mixture over chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chicken with the sauce over spaghetti or other pasta.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 415
Fat per serving: 15.5g
Chicken and Ham Pie
Spanish Chicken with Pasta
General Tso's Chicken
Glazed Chicken Wings
Herb Chicken Bake
Asian Style Chicken Bake
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index