Skillet Chicken with Tomatoes
Updated April 2, 2017
Serve this delicious chicken with cooked spaghetti, linguini, or angel hair pasta.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: About 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Put chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten slightly with a meet mallet.
- Coat with 3 to 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and then dust with the flour. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat; cook chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Remove to serving dish; keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms, onion, and rosemary until onions are soft. Add tomatoes; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until thickened. Spoon mixture over chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chicken with the sauce over spaghetti or other pasta.
Calories per serving: 415
Fat per serving: 15.5g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chicken and Ham Pie
Spanish Chicken with Pasta
General Tso's Chicken
Glazed Chicken Wings
Herb Chicken Bake
Asian Style Chicken Bake
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index