Chicken Pasta Salad
by Updated April 1, 2017,
A lively mayonnaise dressing makes this chicken and pasta salad delicious. This salad would make a great luncheon salad, or serve as a main dish salad on a hot summer evening.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: Total Time: 30 minutes
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a large serving bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a Dutch oven with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer (uncovered) for 10 minutes, or until chicken is done and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to cutting board to cool.
- Add enough water to the pot to cook the pasta twists. Bring to a boil, add pasta, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until just tender but still somewhat firm. Drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels then cut or crumble in small pieces.
- Add hot pasta to dressing in the bowl and toss to mix and coat thoroughly.
- Tear chicken in bite-size pieces and add to the salad with bacon, lettuce pieces and chopped tomato. Toss gently to mix.
Calories per serving: 353
Fat per serving: 12.9g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chicken Salad Recipes
Chicken Salad With Grapes
Chicken Salad Rolls
Chicken Salad With Fresh Herbs
Chicken and Turkey Recipes Index