Medallions of Pork Tenderloins
Updated June 5, 2017
Delicious breaded and fried pork tenderloin medallions are served with a lemon sauce and garnished with parsley. This is a great dish for a busy weekend meal.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge medallions in flour, shaking off excess.
- Beat eggs with water; dip medallions in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Press medallions with heel of palm to make crumb stick; let stand for 10 minutes to dry.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet; saute medallions 8 minutes per side. If you do this in 2 batches, use about half the oil and butter for each batch.
- Remove the pork tenderloin; drain on paper towels, then transfer to platter and keep warm.
- Add wine to pan; deglaze over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom and sides of pan. Add chicken broth. Continue simmering for 1 minute; add mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
- Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Taste the sauce and season with salt and/or pepper, as needed. Drizzle tenderloin medallions with sauce and garnish with parsley for serving.
- Serve with hot buttered noodles and spinach or your choice of a side vegetable.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Sesame Pork Salad With Rice and Vegetables
Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Green Onions
Pork Recipes Index