by , Updated April 1, 2017
These tender pork spareribs are barbecued in the oven with a flavorful homemade sauce. Serve these great ribs with baked potatoes and corn or sliced fresh vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Arrange spareribs in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- Top with the sliced onions; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over spareribs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in at 350 F for about 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
- Remove cover and bake 20 minutes longer.