Penne Pasta and Ham Casserole
by , Updated April 1, 2017
This easy penne, cheese, and ham casserole is a simple mixture of cooked pasta, ham, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese, seasoned with garlic and parsley.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Clean and trim the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Put the oil, garlic, chopped parsley, and mushrooms into a saucepan and cook over a moderate heat, stirring and turning occasionally, until mushrooms are tender.
- Cut the ham and cheese into small dice.
- Cook the pasta until tender but still firm, drain well, and stir in the mushrooms, ham, and mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the pasta and ham mixture to a buttered 2-quart baking dish and place in the preheated oven until the cheese begins to melt and the pasta has browned a little.