Golden Pork Chops
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This recipe for thin pork chops was adapted from a newspaper clipping. The chops are baked in milk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and dip in egg to moisten all over. Coat each chop with cracker crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the chops and brown them for several minutes. When they are golden, add milk to almost cover the meat. Place pan in oven.
- Bake the pork chops for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning the meat once or twice until the milk is almost cooked away.
- Spoon remaining juices over the meat and serve.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Chops
Breaded Boneless Pork Chops
Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Green Onions
Pork Recipes Index