by , Updated April 1, 2017
This pork recipe is an easy and tasty way to cook boneless pork chops. Ingredients in this dish include boneless pork chops, green onions or scallions, mushrooms, and beer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- In 1 tablespoon of oil, saute garlic for 1 minute. Lightly flour the boneless pork chops and brown until golden. Remove pork and set aside.
- In same skillet, add another tablespoon of oil; saute mushrooms until mushrooms are golden. Add green onions and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Return pork to pan; sprinkle with thyme. Add 8 to 12 ounces of beer, depending on thickness of the pork chops; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes for thin or 15 to 20 minutes for thick.
- Spoon sauce over meat to serve.
- For a richer sauce, add 1 or 2 tablespoons sour cream just before serving.
Pork Recipe serves 4.
From A. Conway