Chinese Pork Tenderloin
by Updated April 1, 2017,
Prep and cook time are a snap, but be sure to start this dish an hour or two before you plan to cook; it marinates with sherry, ginger, and soy sauce for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- Rinse pork; dry and trim excess fat.
- Cut tenderloins in half crosswise then slice almost through and butterfly, pounding lightly to flatten.
- In a food storage bag, combine soy sauce, sherry, and lemon juice.
- Add grated or powdered ginger.
- Turn pork in marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler and cover broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Broil pork, browning on all sides, basting w/marinade once or twice.
- Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until pork is done (about 145 F to 160 F).
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Sweet and Sour Pork
Pork Recipes Index