Impossible Ham and Broccoli Pie
by Updated April 2, 2017,
This version of the popular "Impossible Pie" is made with ham, broccoli, chopped onion, and Swiss cheese, along with eggs, milk, and bisquick. It's a quiche like pie, and it's deliciious. Add some diced red bell pepper or roasted red peppers for extra color.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- Grease pie plate and preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle ham, cheese, broccoli, and onion in the pie plate.
- Blend or process remaining ingredients in a blender on high speed until smooth.
- Pour over the ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake the pie for 35 to 40 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Impossible Beef Pie with Tomatoes
Impossible Taco Pie
Pork Recipes Index