Stir Fried Beef with Oyster Sauce
by , Updated April 1, 2017
Serve this flavorful stir-fried beef with hot cooked rice. This is a quick and easy beef to make. Have all ingredients ready to go into the saute pan or wok, and have hot cooked rice or noodles ready.
- Cut the beef into small thin slices and rub these with the salt and 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Mix the soy sauce, cornstarch, water, sherry and stock in a bowl until well blended.
- Finely chop the ginger.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
- When hot add the beef, spreading the pieces out. Stir-fry over high heat for about 1 minute.
- Add the ginger, then the oyster sauce and sugar, and continue to stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the sauce mixture from the bowl, and continue to stir-fry over a high heat for a minute longer.
- Serve immediately on a well-heated dish.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 402
Fat per serving: 28.2
Sesame Beef With Broccoli
Marinated Beef With Onions
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index