Classic Corned Beef Hash
by , Updated April 1, 2017
Here's a basic corned beef hash recipe, great with eggs or make for brunch, lunch or supper side dish.
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the minced corned beef, chopped potatoes, and chopped onion; spread evenly in the skillet. Let the mixture cook, without turning, until browned on one side; turn with a spatula and brown the other side.
- Continue turning until most of the meat and potatoes are nicely browned.
- Drain off any excess fat and moisten with a few tablespoons of beef broth, gravy, or corned beef cooking liquid.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or chives, if desired.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 442
Fat per serving: 30.3
Corned Beef Brisket with Sauerkraut
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index