Broiled Marinated Flank Steak
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This flavorful steak gets flavor from the marinade, made iwth olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and other seasonings. Feel free to cook this steak on the grill.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinate: 2 hours
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
- Pierce the steak all over with a sharp fork and put in a large food storage bag or glass bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Pour the marinade over the flank steak and turn coat thoroughly. Seal the bag or cover the container and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat the broiler and position the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Take the steak out of the marinade and place on the hot broiler pan.
- Broil for about 5 minutes on each side for medium rare, or until done as desired, depending on thickness and preference.
Calories per serving: 408
Fat per serving: 21.2
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Steak and Potato Skillet
Broiled Skirt Steak and Peppers
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index