Ginger Beef Skewers
by , Updated April 1, 2017
A flavorful soy sauce mixture is used to marinate these beef skewers. Serve these beef skewers with hot cooked rice or a noodle dish. Easy Garlic Noodles would be great with these skewers.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Marinate: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, chopped green onions, sugar, vegetable oil, cornstarch, garlic and ginger. Simmer, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute, or until thickened. Cover and set aside to cool.
- Slice beef into 1/8-inch thick strips about 3 to 4 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Thread beef onto skewers keeping meat as flat as possible. Marinate the skewers in the cooled mixture for 20 minutes.
- Place skewers on an oiled preheated grill; grill to desired degree of doneness.
- *If using bamboo skewers, soak the in water for at least 20 minutes.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 338
Fat per serving: 11.7g
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index