Pot Roasted Meatloaf
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This meatloaf is surrounded by vegetables, covered, and baked. It's a meal in one dish, similar to a pot roast with vegetables.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper. Shape into loaf in center of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large food storage bag or bowl, toss the remaining vegetables with the olive oil. Place vegetables around meat and sprinkle with remaining seasonings. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until vegetables are tender.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer to brown meat.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Calories per serving: 533
Fat per serving: 17.3g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Ground Beef Recipes Index