Meatloaf with Gravy and Crescent Roll Topping
by , Updated April 1, 2017
This meatloaf is flavored with beef gravy and covered with a crescent roll crust. Feel free to use a mushroom or onion gravy in this meatloaf. Serve this tasty meatloaf with hot mashed potatoes and your favorite side vegetables.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine 1/4 cup of gravy with beef, bread cubes, egg, onion, and salt; refrigerate remaining gravy.
- Mix the meat mixture thoroughly.
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pack the ground beef mixture in loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Separate the crescent roll triangles and place crosswise over meatloaf, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Heat the remaining gravy and serve with the meatloaf.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 360
Fat per serving: 11.4g