Ground Beef and Pasta Pie
by , Updated April 1, 2017
This pasta "pie" is a flavorful skillet combination of lean ground beef, tomatoes, cheeses, and fettuccine and eggs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large, heavy skillet. Stir in tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper; bring to boil. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beef mixture from heat and add mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine.
- In bowl, beat eggs, stir in remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, melted butter, parsley and garlic powder. Stir into the hot noodles.
- Spoon the pasta onto the tomato and beef mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 491
Fat per serving: 21.4g