Saucy Spiced Meatballs
by , Updated April 1, 2017
These spiced meatballs are made with beef, pork, potatoes, and a wonderful mixture of spices. They're cooked with a flavorful creamy sauce. Serve these meatballs with hot buttered noodles.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, ground pork, egg, mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, milk, seasoning salt, spices, and brown sugar. Blend well and shape into about twenty four 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Roll lightly in flour.
- Place on rack of broiler pan in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Drain and place in crockpot.
- Pour beef broth over meatballs. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
- Before serving, carefully remove meatballs to warm platter.
- Stir heavy cream into the broth in the crockpot; mix until smoth pour sauce over meatballs, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Serve as an appetizer or with noodles.
Makes 24 meatballsCalories per serving: 98
Fat per serving: 4.7g