by Updated April 1, 2017,
- Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
- Prepare Bienville Sauce (below); keep warm.
- Place fillets on well-greased rack of broiler pan.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; brush fillets with butter mixture.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Remove fish to warm serving platter; spoon Bienville Sauce over fillets.
- Garnish with parsley and cherry tomatoes if desired.
- In medium skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is light brown.
- Add butter and flour; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth (do not brown flour).
- Add milk gradually, making a smooth paste; cook over low heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese; continue cooking over low heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Broiled Catfish Fillets
Fish and Seafood Recipes Index