Scallops with Lemon Butter
by , Updated March 31, 2017
This is a tasty meal you can make in a hurry. Serve these scallops with a rice pilaf or roasted potatoes and a salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- If some scallops are very large, cut in half.
- Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- Melt half of butter in a heavy skillet over medium low heat. Add salt, pepper, and paprika. Add scallops and saute slowly for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn to brown evenly.
- Remove scallops to heated serving dish and keep hot.
- Put remaining butter, parsley, and lemon juice in skillet; heat and pour over scallops.
- Serve scallops with rice and a salad or vegetables.