Salmon Casserole Recipe
by Updated March 31, 2017,
This easy recipe is made with canned salmon and an easy sauce, along with cooked broccoli. This salmon and broccoli casserole makes a tasty everyday meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Salmon casserole recipe serves 4 to 6.
- Place cooked broccoli spears in a lightly buttered, shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter; stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until sauce mixture is smooth and thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sherry, if using.
- Top broccoli with the salmon chunks.
- Pour sauce over salmon.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over sauce.
- Bake salmon casserole at 425 F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and salmon casserole mixture is bubbly.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Salmon Recipes
Broiled Salmon With Herbs