Broiled Haddock Recipe
by , Updated March 31, 2017
This easy haddock recipe is made with simple ingredients: bread crumbs, thyme, lemon, butter, and salt and pepper. It's a very simple broiled haddock recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Sprinkle both sides of haddock with salt and pepper.
- Place in a shallow buttered baking dish or on a buttered broiler rack. Toss bread cubes with 2 tablespoons of the butter and the dried thyme. Sprinkle over fish then drizzle with remaining butter.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky and topping is browned.
- You may place it under the broiler to brown more.
- Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle with parsley.
Haddock recipe serves 4 to 6.