Broiled Flounder Parmesan
by , Updated March 31, 2017
This easy broiled flounder is cooked with a delicious and savory Parmesan topping. This is a quick and easy dish to prepare and cook.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- Heat the broiler.
- Place fillets in a single layer on a greased baking dish or broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt, butter, green onions, and hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Broil flounder fillets 4 to 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and spread with cheese mixture.
- Broil about 30 seconds longer, or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley if desired.