Five Minute Chocolate Fudge
by Updated March 31, 2017,
An easy and creamy fudge recipe, made with marshmallows, milk, chocolate chips, and other ingredients.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, and nuts.
- Beat for about 1 minute, or until marshmallows melt and mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let the mixture cool.
- Cut cooled fudge into squares.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Cookies, Candy, and Bars Index