Turkey Noodle Casserole
by Updated March 30, 2017,
This turkey and broccoli casserole is perfect for a post Thanksgiving potluck supper, or make it for a family meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
About 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook noodles following package directions; drain.
- Cook broccoli just until tender.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter; blend in flour, salt, prepared mustard, and pepper. Stir for about 2 minutes. Gradually add the milk, stirring until thickened; remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Dice broccoli stalks; leave florets intact.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish, arrange noodles, broccoli stems, and turkey; pour cheese sauce over all.
- Arrange the florets over the top, pressing down a bit. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- *To toast nuts, spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, toast in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown and aromatic.
Calories per serving: 535
Fat per serving: 26.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Turkey Casserole Recipes
Turkey and Swiss Casserole
Turkey and Asparagus Casserole