Tuna Noodle Casserole
by Updated March 30, 2017,
This tuna noodle casserole is a basic combination of tuna, condensed soup, peas, and noodles. Add extra vegetables or cheese if you'd like. The casserole is topped with buttered bread crumbs, but crumbled potato chops would be good as well.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes plus time for cooking noodles
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water following the package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna, and peas in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- Rinse noodles with warm water and drain well.
- Fold noodles into tuna mixture; pour into a greased 1 quart casserole.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the melted butter and toss to blend.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Calories per serving: 347
Fat per serving: 17.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Tuna Casserole Recipes
Quick Tuna Spaghetti Bake
Tuna Macaroni Casserole