Breakfast Egg Casserole With Sausage
by , Updated March 29, 2017
In this breakfast casserole, eggs are left whole, layered with cheese, sausage, and sour cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Slice half of cheese to cover bottom of 11-by-7-inch baking dish. Shred the other half and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the dry mustard, salt, and paprika with sour cream. Pour half of mixture over cheese.
- Layer crumbled sausage over sour cream layer.
- Break whole eggs on top of sausage.
- Spread on remaining sour cream (dollop, without breaking eggs.) Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 325 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Serves 8Calories per serving: 515
Fat per serving: 42.4g