Pork Chop Potato Casserole
by , Updated March 29, 2017
This easy pork chop and potato casserole is made with hash browns, cheese, cream of celery soup, and osur cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Brown pork chops in a skillet in a small amount of oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and half of the fried onions.
- Spoon into 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Arrange pork chops over the potato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions and bake 5 minutes longer, uncovered.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 818
Fat per serving: 55.8g