Pork Chop Potato Casserole
by Updated March 29, 2017,
This easy pork chop and potato casserole is made with hash browns, cheese, cream of celery soup, and osur cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Brown pork chops in a skillet in a small amount of oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and half of the fried onions.
- Spoon into 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Arrange pork chops over the potato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions and bake 5 minutes longer, uncovered.
Calories per serving: 818
Fat per serving: 55.8g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe