by Updated March 29, 2017,
This layered casserole is a southwestern style lasagna with ground beef, corn, tortillas, salsa, and other ingredients.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef; drain. Add corn, tomato sauce, picante sauce, chili powder, and cumin. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Arrange six tortillas on the bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan, overlapping as necessary. Top with half the meat mixture. Spoon cheese mixture over meat. Arrange remaining tortillas over cheese, overlapping as necessary. Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 min or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving with additional picante sauce.
Calories per serving: 486
Fat per serving: 16.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe