Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe
by , Updated March 29, 2017
Mediterranean flavors highlight this turkey noodle casserole. Ingredients include artichokes, wine, roasted red peppers, and olives.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Whisk broth, milk, salt, and cornstartch together in a large saucepan or Dutch oven until the cornstartch has disolved. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in the drained noodles, turkey, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, sliced olives, mozzarella cheese, wine, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Grease a 3-quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon turkey and noodle mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes.
Serves 8Calories per serving: 371
Fat per serving: 7.0g