Pineapple Nut Bread
Updated June 5, 2017
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light. Beat the eggs in one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add the flour mixture alternately with the crushed pineapple to the egg mixture. Stir in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan; bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes clean.
- Makes 1 standard loaf.
Serves 14Calories per serving: 221
Fat per serving: 10.0g