Updated June 5, 2017
These peach muffins are delicious with the pecan streusel topping.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon, and salt. Whisk to blend thoroughly.
- In another bowl, whisk the 1/2 cup of melted butter, milk, and egg together; pour into the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Fold the chopped peaches into the batter.
- Spoon mixture into greased and floured muffin pans.
- In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over each muffin.
- Bake for 18 to 24 minutes.
Calories per serving: 263
Fat per serving: 13.5g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Muffin Recipes
Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Peach Pecan Muffins
Ellen's Blueberry Muffins
Parmesan Herb Muffins
Cranberry Nut Muffins