Updated June 5, 2017 by
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
- Spray a large heavy skillet with nonstick cooking spray or oil lightly and heat over medium until hot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and blueberries.
- In another mixing bowl, combine milk, egg whites, and melted butter. Whisk to blend.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Ladle the batter, using 4 to 6 tablespoons per cake onto the hot greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then flip carefully and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining pancake batter.
Calories per serving: 291
Fat per serving: 3.5g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Recipes for Pancakes and Related
French Toast Recipe