Cherry Pecan Corn Muffins
Updated June 5, 2017
Bake these mini muffins for a party or game day gathering. They freeze well.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray mini muffin tins with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir pecans and chopped dried cherries into the dry mixture; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and buttermilk until well blended.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture and the melted butter into the flour mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fill the muffin tins with batter to the rim of each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 16 to 20 minutes until the tops are lightly brown.
About 7 dozenCalories per mini muffin: 46
Fat per mini muffin: 1.8g