Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Updated June 5, 2017 by
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a tube cake pan.
- Stir butter, pecans and brown sugar in a small bowl until crumbly. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in another bowl; set aside.
- Beat vanilla, sugar, oil and eggs in mixing bowl until smooth. Add the flour mixture, alternating with sour cream; mix well after each addition.
- Layer half of the batter and half of the crumb mixture in the prepared tube cake pan. Repeat layers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until coffee cake tests done. A cake tester or toothpick should come out clean when inserted in the center.
About 16 slicesCalories per serving: 249
Fat per serving: 14.6g