Crockpot Red Beans
Updated June 4, 2017 by
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Adapted from "Tell Me More" (Junior League of Lafeyette, LA)
- Put everything except the salts and garnish in the crockpot. Cook covered on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Check liquid level, adding water if needed to cover the beans.
- Beans should be very tender.
- Add salt and seasoned salt.
- Remove bones and bay leaves and garnish before serving.
- Serve over rice with grilled or smoked sausage.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Bean Recipes Index